Questions to ask yourself about the effects of Substance Abuse
Has your substance use become a priority in your life?
Do you find yourself needing more?
Thinking about your next use or recovering from your past use more often than not?
Are your loved ones showing concern?
Is your substance use a cause of arguments or resentments has it distanced you from those you love?
Have you been trying to stop on your own?
Does any of this sound familiar?
You do need support education and understanding to begin to recover from substance abuse and addiction.
Addiction is a recoverable disease, it is not a moral failing or due to lack of willpower.
Are you wanting to seek wellness?
Some of the areas I can help you with include:
- developing a different perspective on your addiction
- learning about your emotions
- communication skills
- relapse prevention
- developing strategies to navigate your life without substances
- navigating the treatment system
- regaining control of your life
- living a life free of substance
Contact me today for an appointment.